One of the greatest things about today’s cosmetic procedures is that there truly is something for everyone…and every skin tone, condition, age, and budget. While some may think of cosmetic and spa procedures as being outside their price range, the truth is you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to give yourself a pampering “pick-me-up” that can leave you feeling more beautiful, confident, and refreshed. Keep reading to learn more about beauty solutions at a variety of affordable price points!
$100 and under
- Well-groomed brows make a powerful beauty statement. Get yours tweezed or waxed and tinted for under $50 total in our spa. Add stand-out, darkened lashes without a mascara wand—meaning no smearing or clumping-- for just an additional $25.
- Consider a 30-minute Essential Express Facial to refine and remineralize dull, lifeless skin—just $79 for radiant, glowing skin.
- For $99, you can improve the look of age spots, old acne scars, clogged pores and more with a Mircroderm/Vibraderm procedure that will remove dull surface skin to improve texture and tone.
$200 and under
- Botox can diminish the appearance of “eleven” lines caused by aging and repetitive facial expressions for under $200.
- A Jessner’s Peel will smooth and rejuvenate skin, improving acne, discoloration, mild to moderate wrinkling and sun damage on the face, neck, hands or upper chest. And at just $149 for your first pass, it’s a total beauty bargain! Each additional pass of the chemical is just an additional $49!
- While we slather on our facial sunscreen, we sometimes forget to extend that care to our necks, which can be quick to betray our bad habits. Improve signs of aging and sun damage with an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)treatment for smoother, more youthful-looking skin for around $149.
$300 and under
- If you’re tired of those tell-tale “crow’s feet” around your eyes, a Botox or Dysport treatment will help you look more youthful and wide-awake…all for under $300.
- A NanoLaserPeel treatment is one of our favorite age-defying treatments to help your facial skin look more beautiful and refreshed. Using computer-guided precision at precisely the right depth, this laser removes tired, dull cells to reveal skin with a smoother, more even and radiant texture—just $299.
- Microneedling is an effective and affordable way to boost your collagen production and provide you with fresher, tauter skin. For around $299, a Dermapen procedure will help fade the appearance of old scars, improve skin tone, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
If you’re interested in learning more about affordable beauty options, please call Southern Surgical Arts at 423-266-3331. We’d love to share more information about how you can give yourself the pampering you deserve without breaking the bank!