When we meet someone for the first time, they learn a lot about us before we say a word. Fine lines around the eyes and mouth can indicate a good sense of humor and a ready smile. Dark spots may reveal a habit of enjoying outdoor activities without adequate sun protection. Scars may linger after an adolescent acne problem is just a memory.
While some changes in our complexion show the world the face of a person who has enjoyed life thoroughly, others affect our confidence. The good news is that there is much you can do to improve your skin.
Southern Surgical Arts in Chattanooga and Calhoun provides a variety of non-surgical options to help you put your best face forward. These treatments are non-invasive, affordable, and usually involve minimal downtime.
Read on for a description of some of our most popular treatments:
- As we age, collagen production slows, causing skin to thin and sag. Photorejuvenation, in which photothermal energy stimulates skin cells to generate new collagen, is effective for treating rosacea, wrinkles, enlarged pores and more.
- ProFractional Therapy targets damaged tissue with a targeted laser beam. This therapy triggers the skin’s natural healing process, resulting in firmer, more resilient skin.
- MicroLaserPeel can improve skin texture and firmness, as well as even out skin coloration. During the procedure, a beam is scanned over the treatment area to remove an ultra-thin layer of skin, eliminating damaged cells. MicroLaserPeel is ideal for treating scars, keratosis, and wrinkles.
- During Exilis, radiofrequency energy is used to deliver thermal heat deep into skin tissue to liquefy fat and stimulate collage production. Exilis is a fast and effective treatment to tighten skin and reduce fat deposits.
- Tired of waxing, shaving and plucking? The latest in hair removal laser, the GentleMax Pro®, has made this treatment faster and more efficient at reducing and removing hair on light and dark skin tones thanks to its unique, dual-laser design.
- The VBeam pulsed-dye laser is the new gold standard in treating red and other pigmented lesions, such as cherry moles, rosacea, port wine stains, and more. A patented cooling system helps the treatment be comfortable for the patient.
You will achieve the results you desire by choosing the trained specialist and highly-skilled professionals at Southern Surgical Arts. We are known for using our advanced technology while providing treatments that have minimal downtime and best treatments available. Contact us today for a free consultation.