Last year was a busy one for our practice…and for our blog! We moved to a new state-of-the art facility in Chattanooga’s Southside district downtown. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Carey Nease and Dr. Chad Deal, received prestigious honors. And we added some exciting new technology—including tools for tattoo removal and reducing fat without surgery—to our clinic to offer our patients more options for looking…and feeling…better than before. And of course, we covered all of it for our blog!
Keep reading to see which of our posts were the most-read in 2014.
- Our article on hollow eyes was by far our most read in 2014. This feature discussed how aging can cause the area around the eyes to look hollowed out and sunken, as well as some non-surgical treatments that can make the eye area look dramatically younger and more refreshed.
- The idea of signifciantly tighter skin without surgery is an attractive one for many reasons. If you’re interested in firming the skin on your face and neck, but not quite ready to commit to a full surgical procedure, Ultherapy may be an option for you.
- One of the most common questions we hear from our patients who are interested in having a breast lift is, “Will the scars be visible in my bathing suit?” This post shares a visual guide to breast lift techniques and the accompanying scar patterns.
- As mentioned above, we moved into a beautiful new facility on Cowart Street last year, for which we had a grand opening celebration on September 26th. Learn more about our new location, which features a medical spa and two state-of-the-art surgical suites here.
- One important post was also one of our most popular: separating fact from fiction regarding the “painless breast augmentation” that uses a new long-term local numbing medicine. It's made our top 10 blog list for two years!
- The “mons pubis lift” doesn’t get as much media attention as breast augmentations and buttock lifts—but you can be sure it is a procedure that many women are curious about! This article explains how we beautify this area if sagging skin or excess fat are an issue.
- During consultations, we may hear more questions about tummy tuck than any other procedure. That’s because so many women wish to have this area tightened and smoothed after they are finished having children. This post answers the 7 questions we hear the most often.
- Can laser liposuction get rid of cellulite? Does it tighten the skin as well as remove fat? And what kind of bruising can you expect? “3 Things You May Not Know About Laser Lipo” answered these common questions.
- Liposuction is always a hot topic at Southern Surgical Arts. It truly is a dramatically transformative procedure, eliminating stubborn fat that dieting and exercising can’t trim away, and creating beautiful contours our patients never thought possible. Discover 7 important facts about this procedure here, including recovery time, how long it takes to see results and more.
- Back to tummy tucks! Learn the 5 signs you might need one in this popular post.
As you can see, 2014 was a busy and exciting year for Southern Surgical Arts (and our patients)! Please join us in 2015 as we share the latest news about our practice, advancements in cosmetic surgery, tips for healthier living, and more.