We’ve been blogging for nine years now, and during that time we’ve covered so many topics to help educate and inform our readers about the “ins and outs” of cosmetic surgery. From articles on face lifts to lasers and lights, from breast augmentations to Brazilian Butt Lifts and more, we’ve tried to represent the breadth and depth of all the services we offer here at Southern Surgical Arts.
Over the years, some of these posts have really resonated with our readers. Keep reading to learn which five posts are the most popular of all time:
- 5 Signs You Might Need a Tummy Tuck Because tummy tucks were the third most popular cosmetic surgery in 2016 according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, it’s no surprise that an article about tummy tucks would also be popular. This blog post covers the five most common reasons patients seek tummy tucks, as well as explaining how a tummy tuck can address their issues.
- Hollow Eyes: Can They Be Treated By a Cosmetic Surgeon? Sunken-appearing eye caused by volume loss due to aging is a common problem for both women and men, and is one that can add years to the face. This blog post takes our readers through the options available to them for achieving more youthful, rejuvenated eyes.
- Q & A: Mons Pubis Lift This blog post, on a topic a lot of people are interested in but no one really likes asking about, was a big hit with our readers when it was first published and still continues to be going on three years later. If you’ve ever wondered what, if anything, can be done about excess fat on the pubic bone, this post hits the highlights.
- Beauty on a Budget: All Under $300 Everyone likes a bargain, but sometimes choices can be overwhelming and it can be hard to decide which products or procedures are best for you and your budget. This blog post covers popular options for $100 and under, $200 and under, and $300 and under—helping you to get the most bang for your buck!
- Q & A: Will Losing Weight After a Brazilian Butt Augmentation Undo My Results? A great question from a reader inspired this blog post, which should reassure anyone who’s considering this procedure.
We hope you enjoyed a look at the “best of the best” of our blogs. We hope you’ll stick around to see which posts rank highest in the coming years.