Thanks to our Fall Faces event, IgniteRed, the introduction of SculpSure and more, we’ve had several busy months at Southern Surgical Arts. That’s exactly how we like it, and we’ll have more exciting news to share over the coming weeks (hint: keep your eye on this blog)! In fact, we’ve had so much going on that mentions of Southern Surgical Arts are popping up all over the place.
Keep reading to see why Dr. Carey Nease, Dr. Chad Deal, Southern Surgical Arts, and some of our innovative technologies are in the spotlight!
- Dr. Carey Nease recently did a feature with the Chattanooga Times Free Press on tightening and toning loose skin on the neck and décolletage (cleavage) areas. Southern Surgical Arts’ aesthetician, Tammy Capel, has been getting great results for our patients with the results of a cutting-edge, non-invasive treatment called Ultherapy that uses ultrasound technology to lift loose skin on the neck, jawline, chin and brow areas, while also stimulating collagen production.
- Dr. Chad Deal is quoted in the latest Aesthetic Guide about an exciting non-invasive treatment in vaginal rejuvenation. DiVa is the newest innovation developed from Sciton’s hybrid fractional laser technology that is also responsible for the Halo laser, one of the most game-changing technologies in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Deal, a luminary physician for Sciton, is one of the lead clinical investigators of diVa. DiVa allows surgeons to provide vaginal restoration and improvement in urinary incontinence in as few as three treatments of around five minutes each. No anesthesia is needed because there is minimal to zero discomfort.
- Southern Surgical Arts’ aesthetician Felicia Wright recently shared her pre-and post-facial tips for getting the maximum impact from your spa session. Find out when you can wax, whether a sauna after your treatment is a good idea, and why you should avoid alcohol in the article in HealthScope magazine.
- Dr. Chad Deal did a Q & A for HealthScope about the ins and outs of breast reduction. If you’re “top heavy” and experiencing breast, shoulder, or back discomfort as a result, you should definitely check out this piece!
- Find out which moisturizer sold at Southern Surgical Arts’ spa provides powerful, restorative hydration for normal or dry skin, again from HealthScope
We’re always happy to spread the word about health, beauty, and the latest and greatest treatments and technologies to help you look and feel younger and more rejuvenated. To learn more about the treatments or products mentioned in these articles, check out our website. You can also subscribe to our blog to keep up with the latest news, up-to-date techniques and state-of-the-art technology from Southern Surgical Arts.