Last year was a busy one on our blog. Our award-winning surgeons, Dr. Carey Nease, and Dr. Chad Deal, brought our readers articles on all aspects of cosmetic surgery. From breast augmentation to ear reshaping to tummy tucks and more, we answered reader’s questions, cleared up common misconceptions, and shared important information every week. Keep reading for the five most popular posts from our blog last year.
- For the second year in a row, our article on hollow eyes was our most-read, in part because this is such a common issue seen with aging. If you feel volume loss around your eyes is causing you to look tired and older, you might want to consider some of the options discussed in this popular post.
- It’s no surprise that the next post ranked so highly, when you consider it’s a subject that many want more information about: the mons pubis lift. One of the reasons our blog is so popular is that we try to cover every topic—especially the ones that some might by shy about asking.
- Many women consider having a tummy tuck after they are done having children because they feel less than confident about their post-pregnancy body. Our third most popular post discussed some common signs that you might be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.
- Sometimes patients come to us desiring to look more youthful, more refreshed or rejuvenated, but don’t know exactly what they want to have done. They’re not ready for surgery, but they want to do something to improve their self-confidence. This post covers some popular non-invasive procedures that can provide a powerful impact.
- Mommy makeovers are some of the most popular procedures performed at Southern Surgical Arts because they are so transformative. This popular post discussed the three essential elements involved in a beautiful mommy makeover—the tummy tuck, the breast augmentation and liposuction. Want to know just how dramatic the results can be? Check out our before and after photo gallery here.
As you can see, 2015 was a busy year on our blog and we intend to keep things interesting in 2016 as well. We’ll be announcing the details about an exciting new technology coming to SSA soon, so check back often!