It’s that time of year; parties, company dinners, family get-togethers and you want your skin to look great through the entire season. Here are some helpful tips to keep your skin looking great for the holiday:
1. Chemical peels improve the skin texture using a chemical solution that causes dead skin to peel off. The treatment address hyperpigmentation, fine lines, rough texture, dull-looking skin and breakouts. The end goal of a chemical peel is to leave the skin regenerated, smoother and with a healthy, youthful glow.
2. Zap beauty concerns with the VBeam. This treatment removes redness, treats the blood vessels directly to shrink them, making the skin less red. Along with taking redness out, the VBeam softens the complexion.
3. Obagi skin care tips for cold winter weather:
Use Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser in the colder months to help alleviate drying skin.
Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Therapeutic Moisturizer before sunscreen for extra hydration.
Obagi Nu-Derm Eye Cream is a great addition around the eyes in the winter months.
Obagi Professional-C Serum to help moisturize, provide antioxidant protection, and add a dewy glow!
4. Zap away your unwanted hair in the winter months with our most advanced lasers.
5. Erase some of the bad reminders of Summer! Get a MicroLaser Peel to remove the top layer of damaged skin to help fade sunspots and give the skin a more bright uniform color. It is also a wonderful addition to any skin maintenance regimen.
Call our office to schedule your consultation! Let one of our expert, licensed Aesthesticans help get your skin glowing for the holiday season! Take $20 off any chemical peel and 10% off any products our Aesthestican recommends for you after your treatment.
Chattanooga, One North Shore: 423-266-3331