Face & Neck
- Cosmetic Face Lift
- RevaLift Lower Face Lift
- Laser Face Lift
- Vampire Face Lift
- Eye & Brow Lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Neck & Jowl Sculpting
- Botox® & Dysport®
- Lip Augmentation
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Chin Augmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Dermapen / Mesopen® Treatments
- Fat Reduction & Skin Tightening
Body & Abdomen
Below the Waist
Skin Conditions Treated
"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."
Tattoo regret is common. If you feel that your tattoo is preventing you from getting the job you want, or if it reminds you of how much your life has changed, there is a new laser treatment that can erase that tattoo once and for all.
PicoSure® is an aesthetic laser that was developed for removing tattoos. Gone are the days when tattoo removal was more painful than getting a tattoo. And, because PicoSure is more efficient than older technologies, fewer sessions are required to remove your tattoo which also makes this method far less costly than previous methods.
- Works best with black, blue, green and purple tattoos. It is not recommended for red tattoos.
- Requires three to five sessions spaced four to six weeks apart to remove most tattoos.
- May cause mild discomfort, similar to getting a tattoo. If desired topical anesthetic can be provided.
- Obliterates the ink, shattering it into tiny particles that are then absorbed by the body.
- Is most effective with fair-skinned patients. Dark-skinned patients may experience some loss of skin pigmentation which can be temporary.
Your friends at Southern Surgical Arts are proud to offer cutting edge technologies to our patients. Now you have access to the best technology available for laser tattoo removal. Don’t let your tattoo hold you back from new opportunities. Leave no trace behind with PicoSure.
Recent Before and After Photos
To view more before and after photos, please visit our gallery.
Dr. Deal, Dr. Gardner, Dr. Nease, and Dr. Gusching are fellowship-trained and Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeons. Dr. Nease also holds a board certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Combined, our four doctors have more than 23 years experience. Their practice at Southern Surgical Arts is 100% committed, focused, and dedicated to cosmetic and facial plastic surgery. Since 2004, they have performed more than 18,000 major cosmetic procedures.
SSA's Licensed Aestheticians
At Southern Surgical Arts, our team of physicians and licensed aestheticians can evaluate your skin’s current health and needs during a free consultation. Together, we can create a treatment plan that can help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
Spa Access Membership
Spa Access Membership Can Save You $1,000 or More Each Year
Have you signed up for our loyalty program? Why not? It's $199/year and you automatically get a laser treatment or chemical peel worth up to $149. And that's not all, this exclusive membership entitles you to:
- One free upgrade, up to $50, each month on any spa service
- 15% off all regularly priced spa & laser services (exclueds BodyTite, Exilis, Halo, Infini, Picosure, and Ultherapy)
- 10% off all regularly priced retail products fillers & Botox®
- One $50 referral card per year for a friend or family member (new patients only)
Spa Access Membership deals cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Other conditions may apply.
Call our Chattanooga or Calhoun location to find out how you can sign up today!